culumacilinte: (firefly || see how i soar)
a little bit wildean ([personal profile] culumacilinte) wrote2008-08-22 12:28 am
Entry tags:
NSFW

Big (well, younger) Brother Is Watching You

... At this moment, my brother is standing behind me, quite silently, just staring at me.  He is doing this because he wants me to get off the computer so he can use the internet.  Even though he was supposed to have been in bed an hour and a half ago.  Hypocrisy?  What is this hypocrisy you speak of?    It's really quite annoying.

Fuck off, William. 

Yes you, darling brother.  I'm gone in four days, and then you won't have to deal with me any more.  Nor I you, thank god.

Whatever do you mean?  It's struck-out, doesn't count. 

[identity profile] nenfea.livejournal.com 2008-08-22 02:15 pm (UTC)(link)
Did you know there's actually a book called Little Brother now? It's a play on the Big Brother thing...supposedly very good. Wow that was random.

Siblings are silly creatures. I find it tragic that I have not seen you at all this summer. Why????? Next summer I will at the very least drag you to my grad. party.