culumacilinte: (John says 'bollocks')
a little bit wildean ([personal profile] culumacilinte) wrote2008-07-23 01:29 am
NSFW

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

I am a laid back sort of person.  Relaxed.  Chill, if you will.  But my god, my brother makes me angry.  That sort of ridiculous anger where you can't even think straight and all you want to do is just lash out because you need some way to deal with the anger.  I want to hit him.  Properly.  Punch him in the face.  Make him apologise, or just fuck off and leave me alone, you know.  But of course I can't.  Fuck it, I hate this.  This is such a waste of emotion.  There's no way for me to deal with it, none at all, and it just infuriates me.  

[identity profile] darkangelhair.livejournal.com 2008-07-23 08:28 am (UTC)(link)
I have an older brother. I remember it well - the maddening-ness. I'm sure it sowed the seeds of my current feminist proclivities (don't think i've ever used that word before. Whee!)

Hand in there m'dear *pets your hair*